Facial $35 - First Customers Only!
- All facials include an aromatic hauol and arm massage treatment.
- Multi-Vitamin Facial, $70/hour
- Delight your skin with the latest in vitamin repair. This specialized treatment delivers a high
concentrated dose ofpure vitamins to help combat environmentally damaged skin.
Noticeably improves skin elasticity, tone and texture.
- Vitamin C Facial, $70/hour
- Vitamin C is very nourishing to sun damaged, dehydrated and problematic skin.
This concentrated treatment delivers vitamin C and other necessary nutrients deeply into the cells.
Your skin will feel very healthy and soft. These nutrients remain in the skin for three days.
- Micro-Dermabrasion Facial, $75/hour
- Now fine lines and wrinkles can be eliminated and reduced with quick, affordable way using the manual micro-dermabrasion system. You'll see cleaner, smoother skin as pores, acne scars and pigmentation are improved. Positive results can be seen after just one or two sessions.
- Youth Facial, $60/hour
- Designed for guest 10 to 16 years of age. This facial introduces the basic proper skin care and introduction for daily cleansing regimen.
- Acne Relief Facial, $70/hour
- Treating acne requires dedication to professional skin care treatments as well as faithful home care regimen. This treatment includes a complete analysis through cleansing, steaming, professional exfoliation gentle extraction, toning specialized massage, customized masque, high frequency treatment (used to kill bacteria and reduces redness and moisturizing).
- Glycolic Peel & Fruit Acid Peel 60%, $60/hour
- This treatment is designed to retuxture the surface of you skin and to reduce fine line and wrinkles. The 30% and 20% glycolic solution locks in moisture and loosens the impurities, which cause blemishes. Pigmentation is dramatically improved after a series of treatments. This peel consists of a deep cleansing, glycolic prepping solution, gel exfoliation and customized geloid masque.
- Gentleman's Facial, $70/hour
- A deep cleansing begins your treatment, followed by an enzyme peel, relaxation massage and gentle extration. The subsequent masque is certain to release stress. The application of a soothing masque will balance and hydrate your skin. Melts away any tension.
- Eye Zone Treatment, $20/half-hour - $45 with facial
- An ideal revitalizing treatment for tired, stressed or mature eyes, which soothes, calms and moisturizes the delicate eye area. The treatment helps to reduce puffiness and dark circles under the eyes while softening fine lines. It is recommended that this treatment be scheduled with facial or massage.
- Back Facial, $55/hour
- Whether for relaxation, rejuvenation or acne, back treatments remove impurities, releases tension in the muscles and leaves the skin soft and smooth.